A group of writers pledged to keep on writing - one page at a time.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Day 236
Did it:
Jamie Mary Cami Julie--I'm frantically editing my manuscript because an agent actually, for reals, requested that I send her the whole thing! So I'm sure you'll see my name on here the next few days.
Thank you Julie - I'm hoping to stay back. I feel renewed excitement for my WIP and I want to work on it all the time. Congrats on the full request and good luck.
4 comments:
Mary! It's nice to see you back!
Thank you Julie - I'm hoping to stay back. I feel renewed excitement for my WIP and I want to work on it all the time.
Congrats on the full request and good luck.
Congratulations Julie! How exciting!!!
Thanks, Annalisa! I sent it in, so we'll see.....
Post a Comment