Yes, I have news. No, didn't sell a book.
I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about stuff like this on my other blog, so I'm saying it here: I dumped my agent after 3 and a half years of him not selling anything, and submitting less and less. I'm really sad about it, and keep thinking, what have I done? But I know it needed to happen. Pretty sure if I stayed with Steve, I'd never sell a book.
So now I'm free to write my fourth novel without wondering what's happening with the others, since I know absolutely nothing is. Ack! What have I done? I'm an idiot!
No, really, it's a good thing. :)
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you Elena. That's really brave. I know when you find the right agent, they'll snap you up and things will work out better. You're so, so talented!
Good move. I can't wait to read book number four!
I think it's a great thing. I also think you need to submit to some contests. Yay for you? I bet that conversation was scary.
Post a Comment