Did it:
Jamie
Kim--More brainstorming. I'm hoping to try Laura Card's (Dene Low's) system that I just learned at a seminar she taught. She created the system using her knowledge of writing and neuroscience. It was pretty interesting. She was able to write a novel in 6 days by getting all of her research out of the way first, making a list of all the scenes she needed so she never had to stop and figure out what happened next, and using freewriting to get the chemicals in her brain flowing and prepped for work. I doubt I could make the 6 days work for me, since she did that without kids at home, but writing faster couldn't hurt.
Failed:
Elena - Had to get my ledger to the tax guy. Finished that, anyway. And at least I'm reporting. And I finished a book tonight, to recover from numbers. Feeling pretty good about all three.
No comments:
Post a Comment